Download this accompanying workbook for divers, instructors, dive safety officers and supervisors to maximise the learning.
What you'll get:
- 30+ page PDF with more details than we could fit in a 34-min documentary
- Guidance, notes and questions to help you run a workshop to facilitate learning from this event
- An explanation of the multiple causal and contributory factors
- Notes and guidance on core human factors/non-technical skills knowledge
Note: This workbook is sent via email. It may end up in your spam folder. Please check there first before getting in touch.
- Workshop options
- The problem with ‘human error’
- Summary of the events
- Technical aspects of the accident
- General discussion
- Psychological safety
- Just culture
- Situation awareness
- Decision-making including checklists
- Leadership and followership
- Want to know more?